I’ve been nominated by the lovely Sandra Yeaman for the Liebster Award. Actually, she nominated all three of my blogs at once. I am deeply honored and humbled by her kind words.
Sandra is a fascinating woman who, in her own words, “has been writing her story and her journey from young woman seeking adventure to a mature woman who found her mission.” Her A2Z posts are filled with the amazing places she has lived and/or visited.
The Liebster Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers. This is a way to recognize great fellow bloggers for their work and to promote their blogs and our blogs as well.
LIEBSTER AWARD GUIDELINES:
- Display an image of the award and write about your nomination.
- Thank and link the person who nominated you for this award.
- Answer the 11 questions prepared for you by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 5-11 awesome bloggers who you think deserve this award, and create 11 questions of your own for your nominees to answer.
- List these guidelines in your blog post.
MY ANSWERS TO SANDRA’S QUESTIONS:
- What book(s) are you reading now? Currently, I am reading the following books: Amber Wake: Gabriel Falling (The Tazor’s Adventures Pirate Tales) by Ronovan Hester and P.S. Bartlett, The Oracle Philon 2 by Jerry Kubicki, and The Raven – The Secret Chronicles of Lost Magic by Aderyn Wood.
- Who else do you think would enjoy reading [them]? I’m not sure. They are all different genres. So, I guess anyone who isn’t limited to just one genre.
- Which author would you like to write your life story? Probably Stephen King. Why? I think he could capture my darkness well.
- Name three authors you would like to invite to dinner. I would say Ray Bradbury, Lisa Jackson, and Stephen King. Why? They represent my three favorite genres – science fiction, thriller/suspense and horror. It would also make for some fascinating conversations.
- Summarize your life in three sentences. “I suffered. I endured. I overcame.”
- What was the last book you read that kept you up late into the night to finish? Wow, it has been so long since I’ve had the luxury of reading a book long into the night to finish it. I read so many books at once, that I generally schedule them each night for 2-4 chapters each night. I cannot recall the last time.
- Have you read a book recently you decided was a waste of time? If I think it might be a waste of time, I don’t even begin it.
- What’s your favorite genre? Science Fiction Why? I love the possibilities, the world-building, aliens and the technology.
- What genre haven’t you read much of yet? I’ve probably read just about all genres. Contemporary Romance is my least favorite.
- What would be a good title for your autobiography? A Delicious Torment
- What’s the title of the next book you plan to begin reading? I’ve promised to review Soul Retrievers by David Burton, will begin it mid-May
MY LIEBSTER AWARD NOMINEES:
Most everyone who knows me here in the blogiverse know that although I happily accept all awards that are issued to me, I do not do nominations. My reason for this is that many of my favorite bloggers have award-free blogs and I do not wish to violate their decisions. So as usual, I will list 11 questions and anyone who wishes to answer them can consider themselves nominated. Snag the badge, display the rules, answer the questions and link back to me so I can read them. Or, if you’d prefer, just answer the questions in comments.
MY QUESTIONS FOR BLOGGERS:
- What brings a smile to your face? Why?
- You’ve just settled down with a few close friends for a lovely evening. What do you talk about?
- What is your favorite beverage? Why?
- Who is your ‘dirty little secret’ (that one celebrity you don’t admit to watching, but never miss anything they are in)?
- What are you grateful for? Why?
- If money were no object, where would you live? Why?
- The love of your life just gave you a present. What is it?
- What do you daydream about?
- What is your birth order? Do you fit the stereotype?
- If your life was a book, what genre would best represent it? Why?
- Would you rather have a lot of acquaintances or a few close friends? Why?